Castle House, Castle Street, Sheffield, S3 8LS
|Property Type||Other / Offices|
|Size||180 to 1,264 sq ft|
|Rent||£600 - £1,600 per month (inclusive, plus VAT)|
|Business Rates||Upon Enquiry|
|Service Charge||Services included in rent|
|Energy Performance Rating||Upon enquiry|
The Kurious is a collective that represents directors, producers, screenwriters, creative technologists, digital experience designers, animators, branding specialists and creatives of all kinds and operates out of the Kollider Building. Our client has one suite available providing flexible space as an office or other use (creative or otherwise). The space would make an ideal home for established and/or emerging TV, film and documentary makers, animators, experiential designers, and creative tech businesses. Additional on-site facilities (at an additional cost via membership*) include:
- a sound attenuated suite for professional editing and grading for commercials, shorts, documentaries and feature films. Projection at 4K on a 150” screen with 5.1 surround sound and client seating for up to 20 people
- industry standard Neumann, Schoeps and Sennheiser microphones in a fully sound attenuated booth complete with playback monitoring and EdiCue / EdiPrompt software for precise ADR and foley recording
- an event space and further informal spaces providing opportunities for rehearsals, events, green screen and visiting productions
*Membership at The Kurious: available from £25 per month
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|1st - Large Suite||900||£1,600 per month plus VAT||Available|
|1st - Office 6||184||£600 per month plus VAT||Available|
|1st - Office 1||180||£600 per month plus VAT||Available|
The Kurious is based in the Kollider Building at Castle House which is pioneering the transformation of Castlegate, bringing a unique cultural and economic platform to Sheffield. Currently, this brutalist landmark building is a home for tech and digital start ups as well as scale up businesses. It is also home to Kommune, the popular all-day dining hall. The train station and bus interchange are both within a 10 minute walk (with multiple bus stops plus tram stop being virtually on site).
The suites are available Monday - Friday between 8am to 6pm on the following basis:
- The larger suite at an all inclusive monthly rent of £1,600 (plus VAT).
- Offices 1 and 6 each at an all inclusive monthly rent of £600 (plus VAT) for 2 people. An additional rent of £150 (plus VAT) is payable per additional occupier (up to a maximum of 4 people) in each office.
A minimum contract term of 12 months applies. Membership of The Kurious is available separately but is not a pre-requisite for occupation of the suite.