Sheffield, S1 2DD
|Size||3,197 to 208,454 sq ft|
|Rent||Rent on Application|
|Energy Performance Rating||Upon enquiry|
The 5 blocks comprise the following. A full schedule of availability can be seen by clicking the "Marketing Website" below and viewing the the Accommodation section.
P5 is environmentally friendly - recycling and re-use of an existing building at its best. Reclaiming an unused 1970s office complex has a much lower environmental impact than a newer building as evidence by:
- newly installed PPC aluminium double-glazed windows and blinds
- solar control to South and West facing elevations
- 24/7 access and security
- new showers and WCs on each floor
- new hybrid ventilation system providing natural freshair
- controlled perimeter heating
- cooling via chilled water fan coil units
- superfast broadband with separate data comms cupboard on each floor
- site-wide multilingual/equal opportunity digital information boards
- 400+ secure underground car parking spaces and EV car charging
- 280+ secure cycle spaces
A truly accessible location, Pennine Five is a 12 minute walk to Sheffield train station, with the Cathedral tram stop within 4 minutes walk. Fargate (the high street) is a 5 minute walk away.
Our clients, RBH, would welcome further discussions about the space and further details can be gained from either ourselves or our joint agent, Peter Whiteley at Knight Frank.
0114 299 3121