Neepsend, Sheffield, S6 3BT
|Industrial / Offices
|3,232 sq ft
|£19,000 per annum
|Energy Performance Rating
|This property has been graded as E (107)
The property is of Victorian heritage and is built of stone with sash windows. It contains 4 smaller offices in the main building with further office space in the adjacent converted warehouse. Other details include:
- gas central heating throughout
- carpeted and wallpapered/painted walls throughout
- period features such as ceiling roses, fireplaces and cornicing
- flourescent lighting and/or ceiling spotlights throughout
- wooden double doors to the front and rear
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Ground - Converted Warehouse
|Ground - Office
|1st - Office
The property is on Bedford Street, a small side street running between Penistone Road (A61) and Infirmary Road (B6076). Penistone Road in turn leads to the M1 North via Tankersley, or alternatively on to Shalesmoor and the Inner City Ring Road which in turn leads to Sheffield Parkway and the M1 South. Sheffield city centre is approximately 1⁄4 mile away.
Via Tim Bottrill (see contact details below).
The property is available as a whole by way of a new FRI lease on terms to be negotiated.