Lowfield, Sheffield, S2 4ER
|Size||183 sq ft|
|Rent||£417 - £445 per month depending on whether unfurnished or furnished|
|Business Rates||Upon Enquiry|
|Energy Performance Rating||Upon enquiry|
Based at Lowfield, the refurbished business centre is located on Charlotte Street and benefits from it's own car park. It is only a short walk to Queens Road, one of the main thoroughfare's into/from Sheffield city centre, which gives access to the main train station, bus interchange and tram stop. An Asda supermarket is also very nearby.
The accommodation comprises the following - with all rents quoted in the table on either an unfurnished or furnished basis:
|Description||Building type||Sq ft||Rent||Availability|
|Office 2||Office||183||£417 per month (unfurnished)/£445 pcm (furnished)||Available|
The office suites available from time to time at Knowles Warwick Business Centre are fully inclusive which includes the following:
- Cost of utilities: heating and electricity
- Cleaning of communal areas and refuse disposal
- Use of a printer/scanner/copier (with usage metered)
- Free onsite car parking (subject to availability)
- Broadband and VOIP phone lines available (additional cost)
- Quality office desk and chair for each person in the office (if taken furnished)
For further details, see "Specifications" below.
The Business Centre offers:
- Free private onsite parking
- Secure entry system, including CCTV and internal alarm
- Furnished or unfurnished suites, accommodating teams from 1 to 4 people
- Casual break-out meeting space
- Meeting room and large conference suite available to book
- Access to a shared kitchen and unisex bathrooms
- Manned reception and waiting area
- Disabled access
- Accessible ground floor bathroom which features a wet room shower
Via Tim Bottrill, using the details below.
All suites are available as serviced offices on standard, flexible contracts.