Sheffield, S9 5JF
|Size||190 to 818 sq ft|
|Rent||£3,200 - £6,270 per annum|
|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as C (71)|
Universal House is ideally located for access to both Meadowhall (and therefore Junction 34 of the M1) and Sheffield City Centre (about 3 miles away). It is situated on Catley Road near the Darnell district which is the home of a range of industrial and other businesses.
|1st||Suite 5||380||£6,270 per annum||Available|
|1st||Suite 7||248||£3,720 per annum||Available|
|1st||Suite 10||190||£3,200 per annum||Available|
- all-inclusive rental (includes service charge, gas, electricity and water)
- high speed broadband and telephone available (£25 pcm)
- ample parking available on site
- secure self-contained entrance and onsite CCTV
- kitchen, WCs and boardroom (shared facilities)
- LED lighting/suspended ceilings
A viewing is thoroughly recommended to fully appreciate the quality and flexibility of the office space available, which has been refurbished to a good standard.
As well as being conveniently located, Universal House has undergone a recent refurbishment and now provides high-quality serviced office accommodation. The suites, whilst listed separately, could also easily be combined to provide any occupier(s) with greater space.