Sheffield, S1 2HU
|2,327 to 39,038 sq ft
|£27 per sq ft
|Energy Performance Rating
Located between Pinstone Street, Cambridge Street and Charles Street, the block forms a key part of the proposed 5 Ways pedestrianised junction at the centre of the scheme and is just a stone’s throw away from Grosvenor House – the new HSBC Sheffield headquarters.
Behind the attractively restored Victorian façade on Pinstone Street, the building will be completely transformed to provide a self-contained workplace suitable for a diverse range of organisations. It will feature a best-in-class specification, including innovative breakout spaces and collaboration zones. The office space on the upper floors will offer sweeping views across the south of the city. The ground floor will contain five prominently positioned retail units.
Proposals for the wider masterplan include premium retail brands, Grade A offices, urban apartments, lifestyle hotels, bars and restaurants, and attractive new public spaces. Swedish fashion brands, Monki and Weekday, as well as independent café Marmadukes, have already established themselves in nearby Grosvenor House.
The high quality Grade A office building includes the following:
- stylish double height reception lobby
- direct connection to quality public realm
- efficient, light and highly divisible office workspaces
- DDA compliant facilities located across all floors
- PIR light sensors with LED lighting
- full access raised floors (allowing flexible delivery of cabling)
- BREEAM Very Good green energy rating
- fibre connectivity
- 24 hour building access
- secure basement cycle parking (with drying room)
- located on one of the UK's most ambitious developments
The building is 0.5 miles/9 minutes walk from Sheffield train station and central bus interchange. Supertram stops are located along West Street which is within 5 minutes walk. There are a number of car parks near-by.
The property is available as a whole or on a floor by floor basis. Further sub-division may also be available. Please contact us for more information. New FRI leases will be available.