Sheffield, S1 3GG
|Size||3,200 to 222,049 sq ft|
|Rent||Rent on Application|
|Energy Performance Rating||Upon enquiry|
A truly accessible location, Pennine Five is a 12 minute walk to Sheffield train station, with the Cathedral tram stop within 4 minutes walk. Fargate (the high street) is a 5 minute walk away.
The 5 blocks comprise the following. A full schedule of availability can be seen in the Availability Schedule - see "downloads"
P5 is environmentally friendly - recycling and re-use of an existing building at its best. Reclaiming an unused 1970s office complex has a much lower environmental impact than a newer building as evidence by:
- newly installed PPC aluminium double-glazed windows and blinds
- solar control to South and West facing elevations
- 24/7 access and security
- new showers and WCs on each floor
- new hybrid ventilation system providing natural freshair
- controlled perimeter heating
- cooling via chilled water fan coil units
- separate data comms cupboard on each floor
Our clients, RBH, would welcome further discussions about the space and further details can be gained from either ourselves or our joint agent, Peter Whiteley at Knight Frank.