Kelham Island, Sheffield, S3 8BW
|Size||1,399 sq ft|
|Rent||£21,000 per annum|
|Business Rates||Upon Enquiry|
|Energy Performance Rating||Upon enquiry|
Neepsend is on the edge of Kelham Island, close to the Sheffield City Centre, and is an up and coming location with a great mix of residential, leisure and commercial developments bringing regeneration to one of Sheffield's original heritage areas. Neepsend Triangle sits right in the heart of this and offers City Centre commerce with the benefit of suburbia to make this a viable prospect for either well established or small discerning businesses.
The unit is available to let for a minimum 12 month term.
|Unit||Unit 13||603 sq ft||£9,000 per annum||Under offer|
|Ground||Unit 10||1,399 sq ft||£21,000 per annum||Available|
Unit 10 is on the ground floor and offers 1,399 sq ft of space. It is due to be refurbished shortly - please see the "Example Fit Out" image with this listing to have an understanding of the "look and feel" once this is completed.
It is fully carpeted and has a fitted kitchen and WC area. Other details include:
- Secure gated car park
- Car parking space included (extra available)
- CAT 2 computer lighting
- 3 compartment trunking to office perimeter
- 200mb fibre broadband available
- CCTV coverage throughout all external areas
- Individual security alarm
- Fob access to all communal areas for added security
- Fully DDA compliant
- Comfort heating/cooling system
- Highly insulated solar resistant aluminium framed windows & doors
- Air conditioning