Concourse Way, Sheffield, S1 2BJ
|2,400 to 62,862 sq ft
|£26 per sq ft (from)
|Energy Performance Rating
The latest phase of Sheffield’s most iconic new development is here to put your business on the map. Centrally located in a super-prime position on Sheaf Street and adjacent to the City’s main railway station, this striking contemporary landmark is a prominent feature for those arriving in the City via the primary road and rail routes. This makes the building highly accessible to staff and clients alike (with all the vibrant amenities of Sheffield's vibrant centre nearby). Occupying an elevated position and with a dramatic sweeping concourse leading you to the door, the building has prominence, and offers outstanding views from your new office windows. If you’re looking for office space that says all the right things about your business, choose one that makes a real statement.
|Sixth Floor Office Space
Endeavour will benefit from the following specification:
- BREEAM rating: excellent
- Flexible floor plates, easy to sub-divide
- Impressive ground floor reception with full height atriums
- Undercroft car parking with 46 spaces for Endeavour occupants
- Sixth floor roof terrace
- Full access raised floors throughout
- Air conditioning
- LED lighting
- 24 hour access
- Fully DDA compliant
- Showers and changing facilities
- High quality self-contained toilet cubicles
- Drying rooms and lockers available
- Secure cycle storage, with electric charging points and repair station
- Target EPC: A
The property will be available to let on a floor by floor basis, or as a whole.
We would be delighted to speak to potential occupiers prior to the start of construction.