Sheffield, S1 2BJ
|Size||11,647 sq ft|
|Rent||£26.50 per sq ft|
|Business Rates||Upon Enquiry|
|Service Charge||£4.50 per sq ft (estimate)|
|Energy Performance Rating||Upon enquiry|
Sheffield Digital Campus is located in a landmark gateway location in Sheffield city centre and is immediately accessible from all key modes of transport: rail, bus and tram stops are all on the doorstep. In terms of profile, your business could not be in a more prominent location fronting the main inner ring road (virtually opposite the Sheffield mainline station). There is also on-site secure parking (available by separate negotiation).
|1st||11,647 sq ft||£26.50 per sq ft||Available|
Building on the great success of Electric Works and Ventana House (the first two buildings at Sheffield DC), Acero adopts the same high quality design and standards. But Acero goes even further. No other recently built office building in the city centre offers a combination of large and flexible floor plates, immediate accessibility from all key modes of transport, energy efficiency, prominence and prestige. Acero offers a building that provides a platform for your business to perform productively and profitably. It also offers an address and location that sets you apart from your competition.
The building enjoys the following specification:
- BREEAM Excellent rating. A more energy efficient building.
- Large, flexible, divisible floor plates. Accommodating your staff over fewer floors.
- Triple height reception. A modern and impressive arrival point for your customers and staff.
- Secure car parking for 62 cars. Safe & convenient direct access to the reception and office floors.
- Full access raised floors. Maximising flexibility for the distribution of power and telecoms around the floors.
- Suspended ceilings with metal tiles. A high quality finish to the office space.
- LED lighting. Low-energy, high quality light.
- VRF air source heat pump air conditioning. Flexible control of heating and cooling for open plan and partitioned offices.
- Fully DDA compliant. Making the space fully accessible and user-friendly to all.
- Cycle friendly. Secure cycle parking with high quality shower and changing areas.
Via our own Tim Bottrill (see contact details below), or either of our joint agents Rob Darrington (CPP) or Peter Whiteley (Knight Frank).
We currently have one suite available at Acero which is available to let as a whole. Alternatively, consideration will be given to splitting (min. 4,500 sq ft).