So as we draw towards the summer and the end of Q2 2019, what’s been happening to the market? Quite a lot to be honest. As you can see above No 1 Charter Square is now open for business. The public realm within Phase 1 is complete, so you can fully access the building, with HSBC drawing their move in to a close.
Elsewhere across the city, a number of schemes are progressing and we will have some exciting opportunities across the market in the second half of the year.
1. New Era Square – the frame of the new office building is well underway and we will be launching the new marketing campaign shortly.
2. Park Hill – we have some great space within Phase 1 that has come back to the market within Phase 1 and will be out to market with Phase 2 after the summer.
3. We’ve been working hard at Castle House – the home of Kollider and Kommune – and will have some exciting news to announce soon.
4. At Heart of the City we will be coming to market with the next prime office at Block C after the summer….watch this space for more exciting news.
5. The Portergate, Ecclesall Road – we’ve been helping bring together a refurbishment of the building with our clients, Schroders, and will be announcing some important news very shortly.
The market continues to perform well and we will be sharing market data at the end of this quarter.
As a business we continue to be committed to Sheffield as the commercial market in the City improves – offering #amazingspaces.