We are excited to be marketing 38 Carver Street which is a key part of the 1st phase of Sheffield’s Heart of the City scheme. Located near vibrant Division Street, it could provide your business with access to the beating heart of the redevelopment around Charter Square and the new HSBC headquarters at Grosvenor House – an enviable location.
Your business could take all or part of the building, although our client is keen to emphasise that a key aspect of any proposal is that successful tenant(s) add to the dynamic of the wider Heart of the City scheme and – in particular – deliver an engaging and vibrant ground floor use.
Briefly, the property is a 4 storey office building with accommodation over ground and 4 upper floors. The unique design offers:
– Approximately 20 internal parking spaces to the rear
– Ground floor open plan office with open stairwell leading to the first floor office space
– An internal atrium from the first floor up through building
– Office suites on floors 2-4 overlooking the internal atrium
– Opportunity for a roof garden/external space on the 4th floor
We think that 38 Carver Street will be particularly attractive to a high quality business centre operator in terms of securing a self contained striking building in a fabulous location. Feel free to get in touch to organise a viewing. See:Back