Sheffield, S9 5NJ
|Size||18,675 sq ft|
|Business Rates||Upon Enquiry|
|Energy Performance Rating||Upon enquiry|
The property is situated on Coleford to the East of Sheffield. An established industrial location with excellent connectivity in close proximity to J33 & 34 of the M1.
We are informed the property comprises the following GIA
Our client is relocating to a new purpose built factory. The property sits on self contained site providing dedicated car parking and a small external yard for storage and good access/egress. The property itself benefits from the following:
- Single storey open plan office area with glass partitioned meeting room and managers office
- 4 Bay manufacturing/warehouse facility.
- 3 original bays are of concrete frame construction with a pitched clad roof with integral translucent roof panels.
- Modern extension is of steel portal frame construction under a pitched clad roof
- All manufacturing areas benefit from a concrete floor lighting and partial heating
- Access to the bays is via 3 roller shutter doors
- Craneage: 1x2T and 1x2T
We understand the property benefits from the following:
- 300 KVA 3 phase power supply
- Mains gas and water
- Internet - 30/100MB supply
We understand the property is held freehold
The property is available to purchase freehold.
Please note that our clients are relocating into new premises and therefore possession will not be available until June 2021