Sheffield, S13 9BS
|Tenure||To Let / For Sale|
|Size||1,500 to 6,000 sq ft|
|Price||£125 per sq ft exclusive|
|Rent||£10 per sq ft|
|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been set as EPC exempt.
Reason: No building present
Turner Business Park is located fronting Handsworth Road close to it's junction with the Sheffield Parkway (A57). To date there has been a significant amount of development on site and this plot represents the final opportunity on the site. Current occupiers include Aldi, MacDonalds and the Sword Dancer public house.
The development will provide 4 units, available individually or in combination.
|Unit 1||1,500 sq ft||£10 per sq ft pax||£187,500 exclusive||Available|
|Unit 2||1,500 sq ft||£10 per sq ft pax||£187,500 exclusive||Available|
|Unit 3||1,500 sq ft||£10 per sq ft pax||£187,500 exclusive||Available|
|Unit 4||1,500 sq ft||£10 per sq ft pax||£187,500 exclusive||Available|
The units will provide the following:
- External yard and parking (3 spaces per unit)
- Steel portal frame construction
- Feature modern cladding
- Glazed entrance
- Full height roller shutter door access
- Capped services
- 6m eaves - capable of supporting a mezzanine floor
The proposed scheme will provide a terrace of 4 industrial/business units. In the first instance, our client is not proposing to construct the internal dividing walls and therefore will offer occupiers the flexibility to take larger units if required.
The units are available to rent or to purchase:
- Lease - new FRI leases will be granted - terms by way of negotiation; or
- Sale - each unit will be sold by way of a 250 ground lease with a ground rent of £150 per annum. Consideration will be given to selling the freehold with a sale of the entire building.
A small service charge will be levied for the upkeep of the common areas of the development, namely the yard and car parking areas.
Our client proposes starting on site ASAP, given the situation with the Covid 19 pandemic.