Birley Vale Avenue, Sheffield, S12 2AX
|Property Type||Offices / Industrial|
|Availability||To Let / For Sale|
|Size||47,520 sq ft|
|Rent||£191,212 per annum|
|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as 85 (D)|
The property forms part of an established industrial location in Birley, with similar surrounding uses close by.
|Ground||Industrial||40,254 sq ft|
|Ground||Office||7,266 sq ft|
The unit is available top rent as a whole on FRI terms to be agreed with a quoting rent of £191,212 per annum. This equates to £4 per sq ft.
Alternatively, consideration will be given to a sale with a quoting figure of £2,000,000.
The unit is situated on the Birley Vale Avenue, just off Birley Moor Road and Mansfield Road in Sheffield. The site enjoys links to the motorway network and Sheffield city centre: junction 33 of the M1 is approximately 6 miles away, with the south east of the city centre being located about 4 miles away.
The premises comprise:
- a detached industrial unit
- integral office space
- the warehousing section is split into 4 bays (suitable for sub-division)
- loading doors provide access to the loading bays
- access via a surfaced yard area
- further external parking space
- the offices are split into 2 dedicated sections
- one office section leads into the warehouse and the other is within a dedicated 2 storey office block